FS9000.II is an advanced model in the FS9000 series flow replication and aggregation products of Semptian. It is composed of PM2101 integrating various interface modules, such as: carrier modules, switching modules, and computer modules.
The new generation of intelligent flow replication and aggregation devices - the FS9000.II. It is an advanced model in the FS9000 series flow replication and aggregation products of Semptian. It is composed of PM2101 integrating various interface modules, such as: carrier modules, switching modules, and computer modules. The ATCA-40G architecture supports 100GE line access. With up to 4.8T access capability, the product can be used for scenarios including data collection, filtering, replication, and session tracking.
FS9000-II flow replication and aggregation is compatible with the FS9000.I flow replication and aggregation interface modules, providing complete interface types, ultra-high interface density, and high-speed processing performance. The amount of Internet content posted daily poses a huge challenge to regulatory and applied analysis. Network operators, SP, corporate and other public security agencies need to be able to control the network flow. The FS9000.II can be used in traffic analysis, value-added services, billing monitoring, public security criminal investigation, network criminal investigation, IP user behavior analysis, heterogeneous intrusion monitoring, 1 to N monitoring, VoIP control, iPush management, P2P traffic identification, WEB security, among other things.
• Support 64,000,000 precision quintuple rules (IPv4/IPv6).
• Support session dynamic automatic establishment, tracking, aging, with capacity up to 64,000,000.
• Customized application signature/keywords match for the whole packet range.
• Support 128,000 mask rules. The mask rule is a composite rule composed of Quintuple, TCP FLAG, message payload length, input interface group, and application signature.
• Supports the reorganization, tracking and session of fragmented messages.
• Supports carrying multiple types of MAC information redefinition.
• Supports input/output traffic 1 to N copy.
• Support active inline mode.
• Support POS, LAN, WAN, 100GE.
• Maximum 4.8T access capability and 2.4T processing capability.